Are you or your child between 12 and 17 years old? Are you looking to enhance your performance in your chosen sport?
If you’re like most athletes, then the answer is a resounding ‘yes’!
To experience professional coaching backed by tried-and-true training programs, talk to Unified Fitness Systems.
With more than 20 years of combined experience in youth athletic performance in Melbourne, we can help you get faster, more explosive, and stronger, all while decreasing the risk of injury!
Youth athletes are invited to learn the fundamentals of speed and agility training, as well as weights training.
To learn more about youth performance training with Unified Fitness Systems, contact us today for a free trial.
Youth Performance Training in Melbourne: Programs focus on Complete Athletic Development!
- Flexibility: Dynamic mobility, stretching, and foam rolling
- Movement: Correct your technique through movement preparation and exercise
- Agility & Speed: Change of direction, deceleration, acceleration, and sprint mechanics
- Power: Develop your power with medicine ball throws and lateral/linear plyometrics
- Strength: Focussing on core strength, lower body, and upper body
- Injury Prevention: Overcome mobility issues and correct muscle imbalances
- Nutrition: Refine eating practices to improve recovery and reach peak performance
The Goal of our Youth Athletic Performance is to:
- Teach young athletes how to accelerate and decelerate safely and effectively.
- Teach athletes how to jump and land properly to build explosiveness and reduce the risk of injury.
- Teach proper progression of our Fundamental Movements to get you stronger and teach proper exercise technique.
- Have fun!
Ready to enhance your youth athletic performance in Melbourne?
Athletes can try a free training session with the UFS team! Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch shortly to answer any questions and book you in for your free trial.
We look forward to meeting you!