Customised Training is the version of personal training we do most at UFS. Customised Training is for athletes and individuals of all levels who are looking to maximise their results and take their fitness and performance to the next level. Coached in a semi-private format under the watchful eye of our experienced, degree-qualified coaches, you'll get a personal training plan designed specifically for you.
How It Works:
Each client starts off with a free consultation with a coach to discuss their unique individual history, training goals, current ability, and schedule. This allows us to create a personal training plan based on your assessment, needs and goals.
You will then train in a semi-private environment with a client to coach ratio set at a maximum of 5:1. This ensures you receive expert coaching and cueing to fit your individual program whilst training with other clients in our tight-knit community.
- Semi-Private Training: smash your personal training goals while working alongside your peers
- Supervised Coaching: achieve results with our professional, degree qualified coaches
- Personalised Training Program: based on your injury history, your goals, and your sport of choice (if you’re an athlete).
- Program Updates: reviewed every 3-4 weeks so you continue to progress and avoid hitting plateaus.
- NormaTec Recovery Compression so you can recover faster between training sessions.
- Open Gym Access: workout independently whenever you feel like an extra session.
- Nutrition & Supplement Advice: tailored to you.
- Exclusive Members Discounts: get even more from your personal training experience.
- Initial consultation
- Personalised training program
- 12 semi-private coaching sessions
- Access to our performance tracking app
- Unlimited group classes
- Open gym access
- Nutrition coaching & accountability